International Sales Representative - Satellite Solutions
Job offer status - Open
When you join Orbital Connect
Orbital Connect is a provider of Satellite technology equipment and connectivity. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role.
What you’ll be doing
With your sales expertise, excellent customer relations skills, and excitement for technology, you'll deliver outstanding and innovative enterprise and business solutions that support the satellite technology evolution and change the way businesses connect. Whether you're continuously hunting and prospecting for new business or growing existing accounts, you'll consult with customers to identify their business challenges and recommend tailored solutions to solve them - and ultimately deliver a powerful return for customers while improving their business and growing our revenue.
- Developing and qualifying leads globally to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, partner-selling, lead-generation campaigns, and modern social selling techniques.
- Gaining new business and incremental revenue to meet sales targets.
- Retaining, managing, and growing the existing customer base.
- Educating and exciting customers while leveraging innovative business solutions.
- Building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Presenting and creating multi-product solution opportunities.
- Understanding and selling groundbreaking integrated software solutions including; Satellite Data and Voice, ISP, VoIP, SD-WAN.
- Tracking and reporting progress through Hubspot automation tools as well as contributing to regular sales reviews.
Essential Knowledge and Skills you’ll need to have
- Technical background in one of the following industries – Telecommunications, Satellite Communications or Broadcasting
- Excellent level of Business English – spoken and written
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to prepare and present business proposals and successfully close any open opportunities
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Ability to travel abroad and participate in international sales events and tradeshows
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of business-to-business or outside sales experience, including business acquisition and prospecting/cold calling.
- Technology sales and educational experience i.e. SaaS sales experience, telecom and satellite equipment expertise in the satellite industry.
- Strong presentation skills in a face-to-face and virtual environment.
- Experience building and maintaining strong business relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong success in managing your time and prioritizing tasks to accomplish goals.
- Ability to implement feedback and tailor your approach for success.
Desirable skills and experience
- Technical expertise with engineering background in Telecommunications, Satellite Communications or Broadcasting
- Experience with satellite communications and satellite hardware
- International sales experience
- Maritime market background
- Knowledge in satellite and telecom equipment
Perks & Benefits
-You will be able to work remotely on certain occasions
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Excellent learning and professional development opportunities
-Working in the international environment
111 Sofia Tech Park, Tsarigradsko Shosse, Incubator Building, Sofia, Bulgar